The Advanced Signal Processing Research Group, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, UiTM and IEEE Malaysia Section Control Systems Chapter, are pleased to announce the 13th IEEE Colloquium on Signal Processing and its Applications (CSPA 2017). The event will be held in the Parkroyal Penang Resort, Penang, Malaysia on 10th to 12th March 2017. The colloquium will provide an excellent platform for knowledge exchange between researchers, scientists, academicians and engineers working in the areas of automation, process, scientific research and analysis.
We welcome submissions in these topics:
- Sensors and sensing techniques
- Artificial intelligence and optimization systems
- Analytical/production techniques
- Signal processing techniques
- Industrial electronics
- Automation, robotics and control systems
- Image processing and transformations
- Geomatic engineering: “SEALANDAIR” digital imagery applications
- Other related areas
This event calls for local and international participation. Please submit your papers via our submission system HERE.
Important dates are listed below:
Submission of full papers: 30th December 2016
Notification of acceptance: 9th January 2016 onwards
Registration & camera-ready submission: 15th February 2017 (extended)